To Do List for Your Website
To Do List
- Use my "Starting a Business in Canada"Checklist.
- Decide the topic of your desired website.
- Find a niche in the market or innovate a new idea.
- Is there a market for your idea?
- Research your prospective competitors.
- Pick a greatdomain nameand buy it on a yearly basis.
- Pick a name for your business and register it.
- Discuss the size of your website in pages.
- Make a list of the pages and their topics.
- Pick keywords you want to rank for in Google and Bing.
- Plan the website's content and structure.
- Pick your favoritefontsfor your website.
- Choose your favouritecolour combosfor your website.
- Create a business logo if you don't have one.
- Give me a PNG and PDF of your business logo.
- Provide me with the copy/text.
- Provide me with photos, audio, and video files.
- I will make your website and do SEO on it at the same time.
- You must pay forweb hostingand SSL for your website.
- Create social media accounts for your business/website.
- You must pay to advertise onGoogleandMicrosoft.
You must pay to advertise using other methods:
- Submit Your Business to Business Profile Sites:
|All prices in CDN dollars.
|Budget Business Logo Design
|Business Card Design
Books Through Amazon.ca
©2023 Eldaha Technologies